THE BABYSITTER

 THE BABYSITTER


Chapter 2


By Ínvëstør Øbûs 


I looked up at Jim, who had just closed the last button on his shirt and winked at me.


I smiled back. I always thought that Jim was a good father and secretly hoped I would find a man who was at least as caring one day.


About half an hour later, Jim said to the girls. "Daddy's going to leave; behave yourselves and be in bed by 7 PM. But, of course, I expect you to do everything Jade says without flinching! Especially you, Amy."


The girls nodded, and Amy replied. "Yes, Daddy."


Then he looked at me and said. "Food is in the fridge, and the girls still need to shower. You probably already know the rest. I'll be home late, so I'll probably see you tomorrow morning. Make yourself at home and sleep well."


"Will do, M-; Jim." He smiled again and left. A few hours later, I had made the girls shower, and after I let them swear not to say anything to their dad, they were in their beds by half-past seven. I took my rucksack and went to the spare room, undressing completely and putting on my pyjamas. Unless I had my period, I never wore underwear under my pyjamas. I liked the free feeling it gave me, making me feel sexy, even in those long-sleeved pyjamas like the ones I wear now. I took my pill and went back to the living room.


I nestled on the sofa with a blanket and switched on the TV. There was a romantic film on, which I started to watch, but I dozed off by the first commercial. I straightened up a bit to stay awake but lost the battle a few minutes later.


Hours later, I awakened a bit by a sudden silence followed by solid arms wrapped around me. Jim had come home and was now gently lifting me. His embrace felt pleasant, and I leaned against his shoulder as he carried me upstairs. Slowly I became aware of what was happening, and I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. Embarrassed, I didn't dare to move anymore.


Jim laid me gently in bed, and he pulled his arms out from under me, my top shifted, and I felt the cold air on my stomach. My heart skipped a beat. Realising he could see my belly! Besides, my pyjama top had rubbed my nipples, making them hard. Could he see those too?


I didn't hear Jim step away, and my heart accelerated. Was he watching me? I stayed still for a minute, and now I was sure Jim was still watching. I liked that he found me attractive enough to stare and felt a thrill build up in my stomach. Boldly I wondered if I should show him more. I pretended to move in my sleep and let my hand slide over my belly, pushing my shirt a little higher. My stomach was utterly bare now, and I suddenly realised how low my trousers hung over my hips. My adrenaline level spiked.


Another few minutes passed, and I didn't hear Jim move. Instead, I listened to his slow breathing. My heart was racing. The knowledge that he was eying me excited me, and my nipples hardened further, this time not by a subtle touch of cloth.


Suddenly Jim moved, and I was momentarily disappointed that he was leaving until I suddenly felt his touch. His fingers caressed softly down my cheek, and I couldn't help smiling. I don't know if Jim noticed, but his fingers continued down my neck to my collarbone. My heart seemed trying to escape from my chest; that's how hard it beat.


His fingers slid further down, gliding up my chest and touching my nipple. I moaned softly, causing Jim to pull his hand away with a jerk. Meanwhile, I was wide awake and deeply disappointed. Disappointed that he had pulled his hand away, his touch felt heavenly. I stayed dead still.


Another minute passed before Jim moved again. This time I felt the tips of his fingers sliding over my belly. Another heavenly touch for which I was better prepared this time, and I suppressed the moan I wanted to utter. He stroked my abdomen gently before placing his hand on my stomach. Again, I couldn't stop the sigh that followed, and again he pulled his hand away quickly.


I tried to raise my sleepiest voice and said softly. "Don't stop." I opened my eyes slightly and looked at him. His face turned blood red. I closed my eyes again and pushed my shirt a little higher by putting my hand under my chest. "Please?" I asked as sweetly as I could. I couldn't believe I was asking him to continue, nor was I deliberately showing him my body.


When his calloused hand touched my stomach again, I sighed longingly. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused. My labia tingled, and my stomach turned several times. He slowly caressed my bare belly; every spot he touched me felt terrific. I realised this was wrong, but it was the most blissful touch I had ever felt. I wanted more. please like and share

Comments

Popular Posts