THE BABYSITTER

 THE BABYSITTER


Chapter 1 

By Ínvëstør Øbûs 

Chapter 1

"That's no problem, Mr Johnson; I'm free tonight. I'll be there at 5 PM." I answered politely on the phone. Jim Johnson was the single father of the two girls I regularly babysat for the last four years. At ten years old, both were half my age and absolute sweethearts.


"You're my saving grace, Jade. It's probably going to be late. Do you want me to take you home or stay the night?" Jim asked. Even though he should know my answer by now, he requested this every time.


"I'll stay the night. The girls always love it when we make breakfast for you in the morning."


Jim laughed and said. "I'm looking forward to it. See you tonight, Jade."


"See you tonight, Mr Johnson." I disconnected the line and looked at the clock on my mobile phone; 3 PM. I walked to the closet, took out a new pair of pyjamas and clean underwear, then went to the bathroom, collected some toiletries, and put them in my rucksack.


I opened the tap to fill the bathtub and started undressing. While taking off my T-shirt, I noticed my reflection in the mirror. I let out a sigh. It's not that I didn't like my body; there were just aspects that I felt could be better. I am tiny, barely 5"3'. My hips could be a bit wider and my waist a bit narrower. Now my body seemed rather shapeless. And although I am slim, my belly could be more aligned. But the thing that bothered me the most was my breasts. They were too small, an A cup, and my nipples were too sensitive, making them stiff at the slightest touch.


I found my face to be the most beautiful part of my body. I have big blue Bambi eyes and full lips. My nose is covered with freckles, a tone darker than my pale skin. And when I laughed, dimples formed in my cheeks. I usually wore my shoulder-length blond hair in a high ponytail.


I pushed down my sweatpants, got into the bath, and let my eyes rest on the razor at the tub's edge. Then, carefully, I allowed my fingers to glide gently over my venus mound, which I had shaved for the first time two days ago. It had left a painful rash, but that seemed to have subsided. It was still not as smooth as my legs. But that didn't matter; it's not like anyone would see it.


I wasn't popular with the boys. I never had a boyfriend. Not that I didn't want one, I had fantasised about it many times. Occasionally, a boy would flirt with me, but I've never gotten further than first base once. Which I later found out was for a bet. It had hurt me, so I was sceptical about the boys' intentions.


I washed and got dressed again in a hoodie and jeans. I looked at the clock again; 4 PM. I put on my coat and started the 3-mile walk. I would be a little early, but that didn't matter; Jim was always happy when I arrived a little early.


When I rang the bell, the girl opened the door. They hugged me warmly and immediately started telling me about their weekend. Jim stood in the living room doorway, looking and smiling kindly. He was still getting ready, and his shirt was only half-buttoned. I could see the dark hairs on his chest. My stomach briefly contracted, and I felt a warm tingling in my chest. They say that men become more handsome with age, which was certainly true of him. At forty-five, he still had an athletic figure, and the grey in his jet-black hair looked good on him. A short beard covered his strong jawline.


"Come on, girls, let Jade come in first. why don't you two show her what we made this afternoon." He smiled at me and said. "Hello, Jade, thanks for coming last minute."


The girls grabbed my hands and dragged me into the living room. I followed swiftly and smiled at Jim. "Hello, Mr Johnson; you're welcome."


Jim rolled his eyes. "Jade, please, how many more times? It's Jim."


I smiled again and said. "Sorry, M-; Jim." He answered me with a warm smile. And damn, he is gorgeous when he smiles.


In the corner of the living room stood a vast Lego house.


The girls told me that they had made it for their dolls and that Jim had promised to finish it with them tomorrow. All they had to do was make the furniture.. drop your like and comment please share


Lika and follow my page Author îñvëstõr øbüs on Facebook to follow up on the story


I need new friends add me up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts